Insight returns in April for an in-depth exploration on branding now. We’ll explore the power of brand as a business entity and powerful, useful and valuable commodity.
Our guest panel will feature—
- Nicole Hatherly, Head of Marketing at luk beautifood and former Senior Manager Digital Channel, CommBank;
- Nick Dunford, Head of Marketplace for Slingshot, a brand accelerator connecting startups with big corporates; and
- Monica Rosenfeld, director of Wordstorm PR and former A Current Affair producer.
Our panel conversation will explore how to stay relevant in a tech-heavy digital era, how to really connect with your audience, and how to build long-term brand strategies.
- Hear about the new Qantas accelerator that can connect your start-up or established business with capital, resources and huge brand connection;
- Discover the industry tricks to secure ‘free’ marketing with editorial and promotion through mainstream and niche media;
- Learn the tried and tested, plus the new and emerging, strategies to boost your online brand awareness.
When: Monday evening, April 24th, 5:30 for drinks ahead of a 6-7pm Insight panel discussion
Cost: Free for The Office Space residents, $25 for guests
Your ticket includes canapes and a welcome drink in the Golden Age Bar
Residents please RSVP by Friday 21st April to our email
RSVP Plus One April Promo:
To encourage your inner networker, we’re offering a Plus One promo to Residents of The Office Space, where we’ll cover the cost of your guest’s ticket. RSVP for your guest here.